EU funded Programme “Support to Employment Creation in Mongolia (SECiM) Component 1: “Support to Employment Policy for Promoting Job Creation in Mongolia” (EuropeAid/137157/DH/SER/MN) (hereinafter - Project) is an EU funded project implemented by the Human Dynamics and the main beneficiary is the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection (MoLSP) of Mongolia. The duration of the project is 4 years from May 2016 until May 2020.
The SECiM Project is announcing a procurement to select a team for conducting a Study on “Labour productivity of state institutions implementing policies of selected public sectors” (hereinafter – Study). Terms of Reference (ToR) of the Study you can find in the website of the Project-www.secim.mn
- 1. Supplier for conducting the Study on above mentioned Study could be a legal entity or a group of individuals, who signed the Memorandum of Cooperation for conducting the Study, which participates in procurement process and submitted a proposal to conduct the Study, proposed experts have to have relevant experience and competencies according to the requirements of the ToR and which offers to conduct the Study for the lowest price.
- 2. Qualifications and competencies requirements for the Supplier (legal entity of individuals) for conducting the Study, the potential Supplier has to have:
- - Official registration of entity, according to the requirements of Mongolia, at least 5 years ago since the publication of the advertisement (only for legal entity).
- - Minimum of 5 years of working experience in conducting studies and researches at the national/local level on themes related to the scope of the Study.
- - Proven strong professional skills to analyse documents and evaluate results.
- - Presentation and communication skills both in English and in Mongolian languages.
- 3. Place, date and time for submission offers and agenda of tender submission: For potential Suppliers the deadline to submit offers for conducting the Study according to the ToR (Annex #1 to the Invitation for procurement) is until 18th of September 2019 at 18:00 p.m, in SECiM project office, at Family, Children and Youth Development Agency Room #403 /State owned building 11, Baga Toiruu-48A, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia/ or send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4. Offer requirements:
4.1. The potential Supplier should submit the following information: brief description on experience related to the theme of the Study, signed by the head of the company (by the team leader if the team consists from group of individuals) on conducted studies and researches, including related Studies conducted in collaboration with the state and/or international institutions and CVs of proposed experts according to the ToR. In case, if the team for the Study consists of group of individuals, the team leader has to submit the Memorandum of cooperation between individuals, with clear set tasks and responsibilities of each team member to conduct the Study.
4.2. At least two reference letters in English from previous clients on conducted studies.
4.3. Financial offer by filling out the template “Financial Offer for conducting the Study – preparation, including data and information collection for the Study and publishing the Study” (Annex #2 to the Invitation for procurement)). Prices have to be submitted for each type on expenditure positions, without the Value – Added Tax (hereafter – VAT) in euro.
PLEASE NOTE: that the Terms of Reference on the Study on “Labour productivity of state institutions implementing policies of selected public sectors” (Annex #1 to the Invitation for procurement) and the template to prepare “Financial Offer for conducting the Study – preparation, including data and information collection for the Study and publishing the Study” (Annex #2 to the Invitation for procurement) is available in the homepage of SECiM project; www.secim.mn in SECiM Labour policy component.
- 5. Customer contact person
Project officer of SECiM Project Ms. Khaliun Batmunkh (e-mail: khaliun.batmunkh @secim.mn mob: 976-99097384).
- 6. The evaluation of offers – the Tender committee will evaluate submitted proposals in 2 stages:
6.1. 1st stage – examines documents submitted according to the requirements listed in provisions 2., 4.1. and 4.2. of this advertisement in terms of assessing their compliance with qualifications and competencies requirements and for proposed experts according to the articles 2.6 and 2.7 of the ToR.
6.2. 2nd stage – evaluates potential Supplier, which passed documents’ evaluation in the 1st stage, submitted financial offer – examines the financial offer for each type on expenditure positions (without VAT) – according to the requirements of the ToR.
- 7. The winner in the procurement procedure will become the potential Supplier which meets the qualifications and competencies requirements, which takes up 70% of the evaluation score and proposes the lowest price in the financial offer, which takes up 30% of the evaluation score. Winner experts will be approved by the EU DELEGATION TO MONGOLIA.
- 8. Location and duration of the contract: Expected dates of the contract for conducting the Study is from the date when the contract is signed and maximum duration of the Study will be 6 months. The place of performance of the contract – Mongolia.
- 1) Terms of Reference on “Labour productivity of state institutions implementing policies of selected public sectors” -
- 2) Financial Offer for conducting the Study – preparation, including data and information collection for the Study and publishing the Study” -